Student Request for Emergency Leave

Attachment Size
Image icon video.jpg 2.82 KB

Brigham Young University–Hawaii
If you need to leave school immediately due to a personal emergency, please fill out this form. After you submit the form, you will receive an e-mail reply confirming an appointment with Dr. Hippolite Wright, VP for Student Development and Services.

Filling out and submitting this form will allow Dr. Hippolite Wright to review your request for an emergency leave from BYU-Hawaii. This information will be kept confidential.

NOTE: I-WORK students need to go to the Financial Aid Office to fill out a Vacation Request Form.